Learn more about Homes for Sale in Bullard, TX
If you take Highway 69 South through Tyler, you come to a part of town where everything seems to be located. You have excellent shopping and dining options, but the traffic is terrible. Keep driving, though, and all this melts away.
Suddenly you’re surrounded by open roads, tall pines, and rolling green fields. Homes for sale in Bullard TX are in high demand because they’re literally minutes from the best the area has to offer but in a serene, small-town setting. Families prize homes for sale in the Bullard school district because it’s one of the area’s best.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN BULLARD
As you drive toward this picturesque community you’ll find yourself breathing a little deeper as you soak up the scenery. When you tour homes for sale in Bullard Tx, plan to check out these top attractions.
• KIEPERSOL VINEYARDS
– There are only a few estate wineries in Texas, and Kiepersol is one of the best. Stop by the distillery and try Pierre’s Texas Rum. Tour the winery and enjoy your favorite wine from the outdoor seating patio overlooking 63 acres of vineyards.
• EAGLE’S BLUFF COUNTRY CLUB
– If golf is your passion, why not play near the shores of Lake Palestine on this par 71 golf course? If you’re interested in buying a luxury home, Eagle’s Buff is a great place to look!
• DEWBERRY PLANTATION
– Tour this historical antebellum plantation, the only original two-story pre-Civil War home still standing in Smith County.
People search homes for sale in Bullard Texas because of the town’s country feel and convenient location. Bullard is only a few minutes from The Village at Cumberland Park shopping center, two movie theaters and some of the best restaurants in the area.
HOMES FOR SALE IN THE BULLARD ISD ARE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER
Homes for sale in the Bullard school district are in high demand because all six campuses are highly rated. Txschools.gov publishes annual district and school accountability ratings and gives Bullard ISD and individual campuses high marks in the following:
• Student achievement — What students are able to do at the end of each school year
• School progress – How students perform over time in comparison to other schools
• Closing the gaps – How different student groups perform on each campus
• Overall achievement in math, science, and social studies
• Top 25 percent in comparative academic growth
When school districts and individual campuses score high, it shows their commitment to each child. Parents seek out homes for sale in the Bullard school district to give their children the best in public education.
Active Bullard, TX Homes for Sale
When you’re ready to start your search for homes for sale in Bullard, TX, contact one of our buyer’s agents at 903-962-0075 or fill out the form below. We’re here to help - we'll answer all your questions and work closely with you to make buying a new home a smooth experience! And, if you haven’t already, be sure to register on our website to receive email alerts whenever new Bullard listings come on the market.
Useful News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles from our real estate blog.
How is the Market Value of my Home Determined? Realtors use a handful of methods to determine the …
Preparing your Home for Sale Naturally, you want to put your best foot forward in preparing …