Preparing to Sell Your Home
Never any Additional or Hidden Fees
We are so confident in our ability to sell your home that, unlike other real estate companies in Tyler, we will never charge you a marketing fee.
Pricing Your Home
We know that if a home is priced too high, it will not sell quickly, and may not sell at all. Therefore, we research the Tyler MLS to establish the pricing of homes that have sold in your specific neighborhood. Then, taking into account any unique features your home offers, we will recommend a selling price. Optimal pricing leads to a fast sale, the highest price the market will bear, and fewer headaches and expenses for you. Want an estimate now? See what your home is worth now!
Feedback You Can Trust
Based on our knowledge of what sells and what may stall a sale, we will make suggestions to help sell your home more quickly. We receive feedback on most showings, and we have learned what the major objections are from potential buyers and will help you avoid them.
Want to Know Your Home's Value in Today's Market?
Use our free Home Value calculator to get an idea of how much your home is worth in today’s real estate market. You can also use it to check the value of homes you are considering buying. Discover the average sold price, average days on market, and view the comparable listings in your area.
This is what we know:
- 90 percent of buyers start their home buying search online.
- 83 percent of them use online photos to quickly get a feel for what the home looks like.
- Some buyers completely dismiss listings with poor photos.
Forbes suggests if sellers can’t use quality photos, it may not be worth listing the home at all. That’s why we have a professional photographer on staff. Check out our current listings to see how we’ll show your home at its best.
Here’s how we’ll market your home:
• We post your home on high traffic sites like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com along with many others.
• We create an extensive marketing plan that gets your property in front of thousands of prospective buyers.
• Luxury homes receive a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour and other additional marketing at no cost to the seller.
• We showcase land and acreage, with or without a home with an aerial video.
• We place luxury, land and waterfront listings on specialty websites for even greater visibility.
We offer an extensive marketing plan that will put your property in front of thousands of prospective buyers, which is what marketing is all about!
For all the details on how we will market and sell your home, please call our Listing Agent, Katie Heimer at (903) 581-3900 today.
Feedback from Showings
We keep sellers in the loop.
- We automatically contact every agent who shows your home and give you both agent and buyer feedback.
- We use feedback on pricing, home condition and other factors as a tool that evaluates how the marketplace is responding to your home.
What to Expect
Our job is to help you achieve your real estate goals and reduce the stress of selling your home by communicating with you frequently, from listing through closing.
First, you’ll speak with our Listing Agent Katie Heimer. Then she and her assistant Winn Anderson will keep in touch on a regular basis.
Next, our photographer Tina Lindsay will contact you to make an appointment to take your listing photos. Before your appointment, we’ll give you a guide to preparing your home for its photo session because we know great looking homes sell faster!
Once your property has received an offer, our Transaction Coordinator, Monica Tennant, will handle negotiations and all elements of the contract until your property is closed and funded.
If you would like for Katie to give you a call to discuss the possibilities, please call her at our office at (903) 581-3900 or fill out the contact form below.