4 min read
If you are looking for real estate in Tyler, Texas, then you will want to know more about the Community. Let us show you around town. We’ve gathered information on everything from the best places to eat to fun things you can do this weekend – you’ll find it all right here.
Learn More about Tyler and Smith County
Find everything you need to know about our great city on the Tyler, Texas web site. Find links to web sites for the City of Tyler, the Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce, The Tyler Convention and Visitors Bureau and Smith County. Here are some additional resources.
If you are new to Smith County, you may like to look around and see the many helpful features our Elected Officials and Departments have provided online for you.
Do Something Fun
· Find out about Tyler area golf courses
· Visit the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler
· Take the kids to Discovery Science Place in downtown Tyler
· Spend a weekend at Tyler State Park
· Enjoy the Texas Rose Festival
· Take a tasting tour of Kiepersol Winery
Check Out the Arts and Entertainment Scene
· See a performance at the Cowan Center
· Take in some community theater at the Tyler Civic Theater
· Treat your ears to the East Texas Symphony Orchestra
· The Oil Palace Convention Center & Concert Hall hosts many events
· Discover Dallas, Texas artists and events at The Glass Tire website
Find a Fantastic Meal at These Popular Dining Establishments
· Rick’s on the Square (903) 531-2415
· Villa Montez – Latin kitchen in a gorgeous mansion on a hill (903) 592-9696
· Kiepersol Estates – from steaks to seafood (903) 894-3300
· Bernard’s Mediterranean Restaurant (903) 534-0265
· The Grove Kitchen and Gardens – “From Farm to Table” (903) 939-0209